Rabu, 19 Januari 2011

volat propriis tattoo

alis volat propriis tattoo

First two tattoos I got. “Alis volat propriis” and a picture that has a lot

First two tattoos I got. “Alis volat propriis” and a picture that has a lot

this is my new tattoo. got it today (: it says "alis volat propriis" (she

this is my new tattoo. got it today (: it says "alis volat propriis" (she

"Alis Volat Propriis" Tattoo Design Awesome 10 Misspelled Tattoos

"Alis Volat Propriis" Tattoo Design Awesome 10 Misspelled Tattoos

Alis Volat Propriis. My first tattoo finished.

Alis Volat Propriis. My first tattoo finished.

Tattooed Girls (Group)

Tattooed Girls (Group)

Alis Volat Propriis

Alis Volat Propriis

First two tattoos I got. “Alis volat propriis” and a picture that has a lot

First two tattoos I got. “Alis volat propriis” and a picture that has a lot

Alis Volat Propriis by ~katherinekhaos on deviantART

Alis Volat Propriis by ~katherinekhaos on deviantART

“Alis Volat Propriis” I got it to signify my independence, that I don't need

“Alis Volat Propriis” I got it to signify my independence, that I don't need

Alis Volat Propriis ('She flies with her own Wings')

Alis Volat Propriis ('She flies with her own Wings')

Alis Volat Propriis - "She flies with her own wings". This is a tattoo that

Alis Volat Propriis - "She flies with her own wings". This is a tattoo that

alis volat propriis latin for “she flies with her own wings&#

alis volat propriis latin for “she flies with her own wings&#

Alis Volat Propriis: 32 things. Number 22 - fill up my memory card with fun

Alis Volat Propriis: 32 things. Number 22 - fill up my memory card with fun

Statistics

Statistics

 Alis Volat Propriis 70/365

Alis Volat Propriis 70/365

Alis Volat Propriis cheery blossom tattoo designs 28.

Alis Volat Propriis cheery blossom tattoo designs 28.

Comment by asdfangelalkjh on May 15, 2010 at 8:03pm. "Alis volat propriis"

Comment by asdfangelalkjh on May 15, 2010 at 8:03pm. "Alis volat propriis"

whole back tattoo. Alis Volat Propriis: 32 things.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Total Tayangan Laman