Minggu, 20 Februari 2011

Wishful Wednesday...Career!

This week's Wishful Wednesday is a tough one, since I just started a new career. Owning my own business, so far, has been really stressful and exhausting but also incredibly rewarding and exciting. My hope is to stick with this career and be successful at so that I have the time and finances to travel and then someday comfortably start a family. But, since "the job I have" is not what anyone wants to hear.....

'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be to become a WEDDING PLANNER!
As I mentioned in this post: "'Tis the Season..." I am completely obsessed with weddings. I love them, all of them. I love reading about them, watching shows about them, looking at pictures of them. Plus, I LOVE to plan parties...which a pretty important credential when being a Wedding Planner. I buy every wedding magazine on the shelf...and I'm not even getting married! I am just fascinated by weddings and I love learning about them. The possibilities are endless when it comes to a person's wedding. Each ceremony and reception are completely individual to the couple, and I love that. 
To stick with the theme I thought I'd end with a montage of pictures from some of the amazing wedding I've been to! 

If you want to play along check out The Seattle Smith's blog and link up!



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Total Tayangan Laman