Minggu, 13 Maret 2011

Happy Cheeks: Physician's Formula Happy Glow And Mood Boosting Blush



I'd be the first to say that a damn good blusher can put you in a good mood all day, but seriously? A blush infused with a (cough) 'Happy Boost Blend' featuring natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness (cough). It also apparantly protects the skin from emotional stress (choke). 


What I do like the sound of is that it is scented with violets and I love that scent so that would put me in a good mood. It's easy on the eye and there are all sorts of reasons I'd part with money for this blush, but expecting a sudden burst of euphoria wouldn't be one of them.


It's US only, but possibly worth a punt if you are visiting.


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Total Tayangan Laman